Zhanjiang China History
During their five days in port, the Japanese visited the Chinese missile destroyer Shenzhen and the urban areas of Zhanjiang. The helicopter crew of the destroyer USS John F. Kennedy (left) arrives in Zanjiang, China, on July 14, 1945, for a planned port visit to prepare for the launch of a missile.
In the 1990s, the canton was completed and extended to Haiaan, where trains could be ferried from Haikou across the Strait of Hainan. Later, the line was extended to Zhanjiang, where it could transport trains to and from Haikow and later to Haiku City.
Since then, Zhanjiang has developed into a major modern port heading for southern China. These ships supplied silk, gold and local products to China, including Guangzhou, now the second largest city in the world, the capital of Guangdong province. Foreign traders could only shop in the port of the canton of Guangdong and used the name of the province ("Guangdong cantons") as a location to sell or buy goods from foreign traders, even though the city itself was where the ports were located.
A large proportion of China's agricultural products are sold through Zhanjiang, making it an important source of food and agricultural products for China and the world. The city has direct flights to Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other cities in Guangdong Province. Flights take off and land on Hainan Island, the largest island in the South China Sea, and there is a direct connection to the US mainland via Zhuhai City. Bebe a train from Haining Island that comes from Beijing and takes you from Haikou via Zhaotong to Sanya and then on to Zanjiang.
After the outbreak of the War of Resistance against Japanese aggression in 1937, it remained the only free port connecting China with the rest of the world until 1943. It was occupied by Japan in 1943 and returned to China in 1945, renamed Zhanjiang, and business flourished. The main feature of Zhaotong, the main port of Zanjiang in the South China Sea, is that ships picked up products produced in ancient China as well as agricultural products.
It is the southernmost port on the coast of mainland China and serves as a shipping route for large parts of southwest China. The port of Zhanjiang is one of the most important ports in the South China Sea and is today the most important port for the city of "Zhan jiang" in the southwest of this province. It has a small western restaurant serving a wide range of food and drinks, as well as many restaurants and shops.
Since then, Zhanjiang has developed into a major modern port heading for southern China. Shunde's gastronomy developed at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th century with the establishment of the restaurant "Zhan jiang" and the construction of a hotel.
Zhanjiang is located southwest of the city of Guangzhou in a bay in the South China Sea and is surrounded by the sea on three sides. It is an important southern port with a 2,000 km long coastline and with 1.2 million inhabitants, the second largest port in China after Shanghai. Zhan Jiang, the largest city in southern China by population, is located about 1,500 kilometers from the southern coast of China. In Zhongshan there are two large cities, Guangdong and Guangxi, which are only a few hundred kilometers apart and about 300 kilometers apart.
At that time, the city was called Guangzhou Bay and its capital was Fort Bayard, but in 1899, after the outbreak of World War II, the French had plans to expand it as a trading port vis-à-vis Hong Kong. The city eventually ceded to France in the early 20th century, with the area leased to the United States under the US-China lease.
In order to reclaim the territory from the French, the Government of the Republic of China decided to rename it Kouang - Tcheou Wan. The next year, they forced the Chinese to lease Zhanjiang to the US for 30 years until the end of World War II.
Guangdong is known as the Kwangtung Canton, and the name is also known by the spell Tsamkong, from the Chinese spelling of the original name Kouang - Tcheou Wan.
In July 1938, when Xiong's Japanese invasion of China broke out, Daren angrily decided to end the study home. Kwang Chou Wan called on the French to impose a 99-year lease on the Chinese, and the territory that France leased to the Chinese Qing government was known as the "Kwangtung Canton" (or "Wang Tcheou Wan" in French). French soldiers and successfully bred large numbers of young men and women, as well as young women and children.
Diaolou was created by returning Chinese immigrants and their Western-inspired towers, and the buildings erected since then stand on top of additional buildings dating from the Han Dynasty of the Qing Dynasty (1368-1644 AD). Wood kilns from the Ming Dynasty, from 13 68 to 16 44 AD, continue to produce ceramics, but there is no evidence that the products were exported.